Friday, September 4, 2009

Blast from the Past - 1st Wedding

As one might imagine, photographing my first wedding was a little nerve wracking. I had never been PAID several hundreds to capture a very important day! What if I miss something? What if they don't like their pictures? What if I get the WRONG day and time?!

The couple held their wedding and ceremony at a lodge (I think?) somewhere in Brewer, Maine. The backdrop was pretty forest and a river running behind it.

Groom: Zachary VanDyne
Bride: Heather Connary

Zachary and Heather had a relatively traditional looking wedding. The flowers I think were my absolute favorite. The colors just popped!

As you can see, the bright red and magenta roses were absolutely stunning!


Not sure who the little flower girl was, but she was absolutely adorable.
I really just liked the tone of this image. I don't really remember how I edited it though.

The couple referred me to another friend of theirs who got married in Feb. '09 - Look for their photos in the coming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment