Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome to Ambervine Photography's Blog!

As I dive head first into the wild world of professional photography, I couldn't help but notice that several fellow photographers have begun the practice of using blogs to promote themselves and keep friends, family, clients and potential clients updated.

I thought about it, and while I'm not blog savvy (yet), I thought it was probably a great idea to begin one of my own for Ambervine Photography.

I hope as the blog progresses it will keep everyone interested, but also allow me to share my progress in the photography spectrum. From the first wedding I photographed to the ones coming up this weekend, I hope to show that each time, my work improves and I grow as an artist and a photographer.

In the mean time, for those who may not know me too well; My name is Rebekah Hale, and I am the sole proprietor of Ambervine Photography. Ten years ago I never would have thought I would have made it this far behind a camera. Instead, I thought I was forced to admit my lack of skill and stick with the $3.00 disposable cameras.

As you can see, things change, and I have had wonderful success as a photographer in the last year (or two). I have worked for the Courier Gazette, Portland Magazine, Penobscot Times, The Rising Nepal, The Maine Campus, and have photographed a good deal amount of weddings for a beginner!

Please feel free to leave comments and critiques. They are always welcome, as I strive to be the best that I can be!

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah is one of the most inspirational and charasmatic individuals I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is a true professional in every sense of the word. She is quite simply of the best photographer's I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete