Friday, September 4, 2009

Blast from the Past - 5th Wedding

This is the wedding I mentioned in the "Blast from the Past 1st Wedding" Blog!
Sadly it was so long ago, I'm blanking on the names. However, it was a winter wedding, and boy was it COLD that day.

The wedding was held on Husson's campus. This was the first time I photographed a wedding and a reception that was held in the same room.

Again, it wasn't one of my favorite weddings based off of the photos I walked away with. However, it was another learning experience!

I absolutely LOVE the colors in this photograph. I think it was just an extra bouquet on the Bride/Groom table. However the blue paired with the peach is eye catching!


I thought the car cake topper was a clever and whimsical idea. Everyone in the room was having a good time (without booze), I couldn't help but try and capture every "fun" moment.

Can't forget about tossing the bouquet. Not really sure where it disappeared to though!

No comments:

Post a Comment