Friday, September 4, 2009

Blast from the Past - 3rd Wedding

This truly was probably one of my most favorite weddings I've photographed to date.
The couple drove all the way up from the Boston area to ELOPE at Pemaquid Point Lighthouse in Bristol, ME.

Everything was a little last minute and she struggled to do her own hair (after the hair dresser canceled on her), and after finding her bouquet along the side of a road where someone was selling veggies.

Turns out, I had to be one of their witnesses. They must have forgotten about that part!

Anyway - this couple was an absolute joy to get to know! Katie helped me gather some information about the Cape Cod area for my own wedding this year, and has provided me with one of the most stunning testimonials I have received!


This is one of my favorite portraits of the couple. I think her facial expression is just stunning! They wanted to go up into the lighthouse, so the background is of the ocean from the top.

Another gorgeous bouquet! I don't know how she was lucky enough to find one so randomly in such a small town.

We had just gotten done taking the "posed" pictures down on the rocks, and I captured this moment of the couple walking back to the light house. I think we were actually heading back to their Inn.

My mother and I differ about the content of this photograph. I absolutely love that her entire body is not in the shot, but her bouquet and the seagulls seem to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment