Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eric & Sarah - Married Aug. 2009

I absolutely loved working with Sarah and Tim. They were pretty easy going, and it was so touching to see them during their vows practically in tears. (He was close, she was crying!) I almost started crying!

There was a slight mishap, as I wrote down the wrong date for the wedding straight from the get-go, but I arrived before the ceremony started, was able to photograph Sarah getting ready, and the wedding/ceremony seemed to go off without a further hitch. (I drove like a NASCAR racer all the way there.) Let me just tell you, receiving a call at the time you're supposed to be at the wedding makes for a MAJOR panic attack!

Eric and Sarah had their wedding ceremony at a gorgeous little hall in Madison, ME. As I was driving out there I saw porter potties in people's yards, and a church that was offering gun lessons, so I was a little skeptical about the beauty of this place. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised! Just over the fence where they were married was a gorgeous little lake, and the hall seemed to have a very antique feel to it.

Currently I'm still in the process of editing their wedding photographs, however, here is a "sneak peak" from their wedding day. Again, I was experimenting with some different editing techniques.

The Rings!

The Matron of Honor - sooo happy to see her sister getting married. She later sang for the Father/Daughter dance.

Sarah and her father.

The Bridesmaids and Matron of Honor.

Since everyone seems to know each other out near the lake in Madison, we decided to "sneak" over into someone's yard and down onto their dog for some prime photographs near the water.

There was a little gazebo on the property. It was funny listening to Sarah say she wanted to get some pictures in it, and Eric was a little more hesitant. I think he was ready to go in and join friends and family for food and festivities.

My goal with this photograph was to highlight them specifically as it was their first dance. They danced to "Sail away with me". It was touching watching them stare into each other's eyes and sing along to the song.

Bouquet Toss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment